So now I have one more Oracle Certification Program status – Oracle Exadata 11g Certified Implementation Specialist.
For those who plan to take this exam:
1) it wasn’t difficult to pass it(especially in comparison with 1Z0-048 Oracle Database 10g R2: Administering RAC, 1Z0-054 Oracle Database 11g: Performance Tuning, Oracle Database 10g Administrator Certified Master…)
2) exam is highly based on official preparation course – Exadata and Database Machine Administration Workshop, so try to visit it.
3) there were a lot of questions related to IORM(IO Resource Manager), so please give additional attention to this topic
4) access to Exadata or Exadata Simulator will be very useful for training and real experience – it will be quite difficult to pass exam without them…
5) You have to guess only 2 questions from 3, because passing score is only 67% 😉
6) there were not any exhibits on exam…
7) use good post Oracle exam strategies for preparation and taking exam. The most valuable recommendations are these: “Answer the EASY QUESTIONS FIRST“, “Delete alternative choices which YOU KNOW ARE WRONG”, “Make BEST GUESS”, but the whole post worth reading.
PS. I’m looking for Oracle Exadata-related activities/projects